When everything is new, anything is possible

Unsure. Insecure. Confused. Even a bit afraid.

This is how it feels when starting anything new.

Now add technology into the mix and having to share ideas with highly educated individuals and I'm ready to run for the hills.

That's how I felt when I started my ONL journey.  

It's easier knowing that my feelings were shared by the group.

We're just a group of people trying to figure out how to figure it out.  Mixing our ideas and intertwining our thoughts to create something that is bigger than any one of us.  A Strange Crochet, indeed!

What I've learnt so far is that it's ok to not have all the answers.  That you learn so much more when you open yourself up to new possibilities...


Comments

  1. Thanks for this intro to a journey. It is somewhat like letting go and enjoying the ride. A roller coaster is fun, but scary too. It is a bit like that.

    /Lars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your sentiments, starting a new venture can often be intimidating and daunting, but when you learn there's others feeling the same way the venture becomes a lot more interesting cause your focus has now shifted from your fears to the task or the venture at hand.
    /Delene

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes... thank you Lizel, this feeling is so important to share, so that we expand into the greater than our small isolated experiencing bubbles... where the learning in hearing each other can start. Thank you for authentic thoughts. Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This introduction to the ONL211 Stange Crochet journey reminded me of my first experiences in ONL192 (18 months and a lifetime ago). It is both fun and scary. Your learning so far also matches my experience and continuing involvment with ONL. I don't have all the answers and each time become open to new possiblities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Liezel. I think that despite your concerns and multiple challenges to solve, our journey is exciting and interesting due to the energy that comes from persons like you. Thank you for all the smiles, moments you listened with the sunshine in your voice and eyes. Hope you are starting to feel more and more open and secure at this course, same as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, Liezel. And once we built that trust, we could start our true collaboration journey. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When the Group becomes a Team

The Struggle is REAL